Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

I'm so thankful that I can take my son to work with me. It exposes him to all kinds of children and adults and puts him in all kinds of different situations. Recently we watched 2 little girls, they were sweet and bright and adorable. One was pretty close to his age and the other was a newly walking baby. Since I have to use the bathroom a thousand times a day now, I put the baby into a pack-n-play for my trips. It was sad to hear this little girl cry every time I put her in the pen so I asked Hunter to sing her a song. I returned to him singing her the ABC's and telling her it's ok. Awwwwww! He's going to be a great big brother and I'm really looking forward to seeing him in action. I'm just as excited about the idea of not being pregnant anymore but hearing his sweet voice attempt to be soothing to a little girl makes my heart warm and my eyes tear up.

No comments: