Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank You for the Spoiling!

This past weekend I got to have my first baby shower! Since I was pregnant with Hunter during my engagement/early marriage and didn't have any married or mommy friends yet, I didn't have a baby shower. My awesome friends at the time threw me a baby/wedding shower but its just not the same, you know? This time my mom and sister and her kids came and threw me a big bash. I got to have a house full of women and children spoil me and wish all the best with my new little man. We got SO many diapers that were very needed and appreciated as well as wipes and cute little outfits. My aunt and cousin came from Pensacola and my friend Rachael flew in from New Jersey (well, she had 2 showers that day since another good friend of mine and I are due a week apart). I felt so honored and loved to have these people in my life!

No comments: