Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Thrill of Defeat!

As I have previously stated, Danny never lets me win at anything...ever. He is Mr. Competition at all times and I've come to terms with it. I know I may not always be the best at something and having it rubbed in my face time and time again has made me just as blood thirsty as he is. I know it may be stupid but I beat his high score on Brickbreaker! After we got our new phones, I wasn't really interested in playing the stupid games on it... until I gave it a few extra tries to see if it was really that hard.... well, it is. I don't care though because I got to send Mr. Competition a text message with my new high score and ranking above his and I couldn't be happier. People always say it's the small things that count, well, this counts! Whoo hoo! Now I just have to work harder to make sure that he don't get back on top.

No comments: