Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Complete and Utter Devistation (Why Mothers Should Not Nap - Part 2)

I decided to take a quiet little nap this afternoon while Super was sleeping. I did not know that he could get out of his locked bedroom but I learned better when I heard splashing and opened my eyes to see my son submerging my barely 3-month-old Blackberry into a large cup of water. I'm so angry right now! I'm not surprised that he's managed to find a way to get out but I'm shocked that he didn't wake me up before managing to completely ruin the single thing I need most to keep my life running smoothly.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I had a great vacation but came home, my car side mirror was busted on my birthday, got sick (and my period, sarcastic yeah!), missed Trick-or-Treating, missed his birthday celebration, remained sick longer than both my men, finally get back on my feet only to have to dive back into the working grind and now this. I'm past the point of angry that I'm laughing hysterically because I can't cry anymore. My only hope is that my phone will work again when it's dried out or that I can find the cash to get another phone soon.

I'm so upset because I've lost ALL of my information and after speaking to several people to try to see if I can at least get my SIM information... well, let's just put it nicely that you have to do an extra special save on those phones or the info will just save to the phone and not the SIM card. I have exactly 2 phone numbers and they are both for people I don't call so I don't know why they were the ones saved. I JUST GOT ORGANIZED! This is ridiculous! I'm off to go sulk now in my misery and pray that tomorrow is a much better day.

No comments: