Friday, November 21, 2008

Locked Out... Part 2

Don't you think I would have learned? While we were moving, the natural process of going in and out of the house is necessary and for some reason, I didn't think Super would be annoyed by all the chaos. I have a tendency to lock my keys in the car so I was extra careful to leave my keys on the counter during this early cold morning. Well, after sending Danny off with a full truck to our new place, I turned to go back inside the house.... Nope! Hunter locked me out... again. Only this time it was 30 degrees and I was in my jammies and a robe. And unlike the last time, he knew exactly what he had done. So back to the window I go, freezing, and start the knocking and gesturing process. My lovely son sat by the couch and laughed at me. Begging and pleading soon followed and when that didn't work, the threats began. Did they affect my little boy? All I got back was a bland stare and the raised eyebrows. So I put back on my nice face and finally got him to come over too me. I was back in the warm house in ten minutes so I was still very lucky but thank goodness the new house doesn't allow Super to do this anymore.

No comments: