Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hey, Hey, He's a Monkey

I have some bad timing. My church has several activities a week for moms and their children and lately I've been trying to get more involved since Super already knows most of these kids from Sunday meetings anyway. Well, the last 2 activities I've decided to go to, I've been the only one there! I questioned myself yesterday, thinking I had the wrong park but realized that it was just not a very pretty day yesterday and not many people were out. However, there were some children at the park so we still got to play and have a good time. There were these 2 little girls that kept Super entertained for a long time by playing on the slides with him.












Man this kid can climb. I hope the flutters of fear will eventually go away when I see him climbing up a tall ladder or attempting to follow the big kids down some crazy monkey bars. He's doing really well with it and managed to climb the "rock wall" at this park. He just never stops trying to go up.




1 comment:

simplyso said...

If he's half the athlete his Mama is, he'll be fine! Besides, a kid his age just has to get the tickles out of his feet!