Monday, December 15, 2008

Foiled Again!

I, like many other parents, will underestimate the intelligence of my kid once in a while. In my attempts for a healthy life style, I try lots of different foods and we enjoy almost all of it. I love that a great meal for Super is hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, hummus and pita bread and I can get him to eat just about anything. What I can't get him to eat, I'll try to be stealthy and hide certain foods within other foods. Hunter can recognize green beans so I would throw them in a big pot of chili and he would chomp them right down. Well, the other day I made the chili and was so excited until I looked down at Supers bowl and next to it was a little pile of green beans that he picked out and licked clean.

1 comment:

simplyso said...

yea, the old tricks only last so long...looks like SD has a decerning palate!