Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My New Job

Bragging time! I have a new job and I absolutely love it. I nanny for a sweet little boy who I will probably refer to as Smiley Pants. He smiles all the time (tough break for me, right?) and I can't tell you how much I enjoy it. Since my first day the poor little trooper and his mommy have been sick but handling it like champs.

This job is perfect for our situation. I work early, Danny works late and we only have to hire a sitter for when he needs to do a grout job. I'm sad I don't get to see Danny often but I love how we take care of each other for the few minutes we have a chance to see one another. Super is handling it pretty well and adjusting like he needs to. I love having him run to me when I get home so I get a big hug and a "Yea!"

Smiley Pants is a sweet baby. He rarely cries and loves to listen to me sing (sweet!). Making him laugh is a constant goal of mine, as is keeping my hair and glasses out of his vice like grip. I'm so glad I get to work with this family.

No comments: