Sunday, December 21, 2008

Time to Exercise!

Due to the cold and rain and my ability to easily forget to give Danny the car seat, Super Destroyer spent most of his day at home. So I thought I'd take him to the mall to get some energy out... And possibly buy some new shoes with a gift card of mine. After chasing him around the shoe store, unable to look at anything, I decided to be good natured about it and I let Hunter follow his nose with me following behind him. Up and down the mall we went, sometimes side by side, sometimes counting to let Hunter know to slow down. Of course, he sees the Starbucks booth and go gets himself a chocolate milk while I struggle behind him trying to pay for it. We proceed around the wall to find the Reactrix board with a few kids playing on it. Super jumped right into the action still holding his milk. He spent the next 45 minutes running and jumping in the same 6x5 ft area. But look how cute!


(Sorry about bad pic, there is only so much you can do with a phone camera)

Ok well, it isn't that cute since all you see are a bunch of kids looking down but they were all so adorable and although Super kept getting his straw stolen away by a child smaller than him, he did start to stand up for himself after a few battles. The parents of this little boy were great and helped my son several times. He did do his best to get it back without being aggressive to the probably 13 month old that was all over his stuff. We had a nice relaxing evening after leaving, Super seemed to have spent a good amount of his energy. Now I just need a new pair of tennis shoes, that kid is getting fast!

No comments: