Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Do It!

Every single mom at some point is going to hear these words come out of their children's mouth. Its finally my turn. Since moving into our new home a week and a half ago, we haven't gotten the cable connected yet or set up any of our major electronics besides the PlayStation 3. We did stumble upon an old TV we forgot about, the VHS and a little DVD player that I thought would be nice to put in Hunters playroom. Over the last few days we've been teaching him how to use it so we aren't constantly having to go in there and change tapes and DVDs and since it's all extra stuff we don't care about, why not teach the 2 year old how to do it? He has already mastered the iPod Touch better than me so what's the harm? Every so often, he's asked for my help but unless he specifically requests me, all I hear is "I Do It, Mommy!" (And not in a snotty tone, I wouldn't put up with that. He's just so proud of himself for being able to put on his videos whenever he wants them)

No comments: