Saturday, September 12, 2009

Superheroes

It's been a rough couple of months since getting knocked up. Being tired and nauseous is not my idea of a good time but this pregnancy so far is significantly easier than my first. However, I'm starting to feel really good again and being in the new house makes a world of difference. Now that we have plenty of room to run and I have the energy to play, Hunter has discovered a new game I call Superheroes. Essentially we tie blankets around our necks and chase each other around the house pretending to fly. Danny loves to sit back and laugh at the 2 of us because apparently we are hilarious. After about 20 minutes I'm done, its amazing to me how long a little boy can run in circles and laugh without running out of breath and passing out.

No comments: