Thursday, June 26, 2008

BooYah!

I'm so excited about writing my first offer on a house! I'm incredibly nervous because I know everyone makes mistakes in the beginning but I think that with my brokers help, we are going to do something great for this family. I'm so glad that I got this opportunity and I really thank God that at the very least I was able to help this family in need find a place so quickly that is exactly what they want.

Super got to come along on our route today and boy did he make it interesting. He was pretty well behaved until it came to the end and we passed his regular nap time. My client was very patient and has small children of his own so he totally understood where I was coming from. Luckily, he's a member of my church so I didn't need to put on my serious agent face and we had a good time house hunting.







3 comments:

simplyso said...

Here's looking toward much success for you AND your clients!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Ohhhh, I am just green right now! I would KILL to be the one making an offer on a house! I feel like we are going to live in an apartment forever! But now with the new baby on the way we will need to get a car before we can get a house. (sigh) someday... someday...

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!! SO excited for you!