Friday, March 13, 2009

Blah.... Sick

We have been sick all week. Hunter had the worst and I got it shortly after he did. As an adult, I'm glad I know that eating and drinking certain things, as well as resting quite a bit will better my chances of getting well quickly. The boy on the other hand would throws up and wants to play again as normal...which means he is going to throw up again soon and its probably going to be in yet another area of the house that isn't currently reeking of baby sickness. Poor kid handles it like a champ and my heart breaks for him but at what age do children actually start throwing up in the toilet? It doesn't matter.

All he wants to do is go out and see his friends, asking them by name and trying to drag me out the door. I can't wait until we can get out and not risk infecting others and feeling awful, not to mention avoiding watching Super throw up anywhere his is (like on his father in Wal-Mart when we discovered he was sick). This too shall pass...

1 comment:

pennylutz said...

I"m sorry I wasn't there to take care of you, but I'm glad you are all better now.