Thursday, March 19, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Yes, that was the first song my son sang to me (not including ABC's, I don't count that). We were driving home from a play date, me singing along with the radio and occasionally attempting to engage Super. I heard him singing softly and after a few minutes of listening I realized what it was! Tears filled my eyes, if my kid can sing, he is just that...a kid... and not my baby anymore. We sang the song a few more times until we were home, me choking on every other word as I attempted to keep pace with him while trying to control my mommy emotions. I'm so proud of that little man, he just keeps growing and getting smarter and more handsome by the day.

2 comments:

pennylutz said...

Yeah, He's such a big boy! I have the smartest nephew ever!

simplyso said...

Can't wait to see you both and hear it in person! Hope he's comfortable enough here to let it all out!!!!!