Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ok!

Children let you know what they need in one form or another. My son likes to try to make me think all of his suggestions are mine. "Mommy, milk!"..."Did you want some milk, baby?"..."Ok!" He doesn't say it in a way that shows he's excited most of the time, it's more along the lines of "ok, you can give me milk, I guess" Sames goes for outside, food, TV, car rides and the park. Yes isn't a part of his vocabulary yet (I guess he doesn't hear it often....oops!) but I'm going to work very hard to try and make up for that. He is fantastic at saying please and thank you so I don't have anything to complain about but I would like a positive response instead of a lukewarm affirmation (I know that isn't my example there, I'm overly excited about most things). It will come with time but that time seems to be speeding up so I have to speed up with it or I'm going to get left behind.

No comments: