Thursday, May 29, 2008

*Whimper*

After leaving Florida, Big Sis told me that everyone got sick...fever, vomiting, aches and chills....we thought we were lucky in missing the grand puking event but apparently we didn't. Either the virus didn't take hold right away or we ate some bad chicken last night but Grout Daddy and I took turns bowing at the porcelain throne. Ugh, I feel so gross right now and this puts a huge monkey wrench in my plans for the rest of the week. No Ladies Night, no ice cream with Ms WobblyBits, no park and possibly no church. At least I can still do some work at home and I don't have to be presentable. Poor Super, he's not even a little sick and doesn't understand why he can't climb on his parents without them becoming almost hostile and running to the bathroom and locking the door on him. Ugh, I hope I don't have morning sickness again with my next pregnancy, one day of this is rough with a toddler, I can't imagine doing it again for 4 months straight. Pray for me, I'm going to go be in the fetal position for the next few hours.

No comments: