Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Got a New Phone

And it's about time! The last phone I had was very old even when I bought it right after finding out I was pregnant. Now I finally have something that will take care of everything that I need while I'm juggling so much stuff. I got a Blackberry Curve and I'm so happy that I can take pictures with it! How sad is it that I've never have a cell that had a camera, speaker phone, the ability to check any kind of online activity or music. The hard part now is keeping it out of Super's reach so he can't destroy it. We had so much fun taking pictures together and I'm so excited that I'll always have a way to capture something awesome that he's doing without having to use our bulky camera. P.S. If you want me to have your phone number, call me or text it with your name so I can beef up my address book back up!

No comments: