Sunday, September 21, 2008

Monster Face and Funny Smiles

I think this is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I don't know where he picked it up from but I couldn't take enough pictures of this sweet little man making funny faces. The pictures aren't good because they were taken with my phone but I think you understand the hilarity of what I call the "Monster Face" followed by the self satisfied smiles of a little boy that knows his mom is about to pee in her pants from the unexpected silliness.




We'll add one of me just for fun. Super likes to take pictures as well but can't use the camera on his own so I make my own funny faces to make him laugh while I try to divert his attention from expensive toys.


1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh wow, he looks so big! I didn't recognize him at first.
Nice face too! =)