Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ecstacy

I'm such a spoiled brat. I was a really cheap date in my single days... no need for flowers or chocolate, my bar tab was usually under $20, I'll buy my own meal... there was no stress. What is the way to my heart you ask?

Back Scratches

There is nothing better to me than a back scratch. Any time, any day, any conditions. If you rake your nails across my back, I'm your best friend for life. The harder you scratch, the more I'm going to love you. Grout Daddy, I adore you so much. Everyday when we're sitting on the couch together, he'll reach over and work me over for a couple of minutes. He even gets that spot, (girls you know what I'm talking about) right under the bra strap. Oh h h h h h *quiver* He's also learning that if you extend that to the back of my head, I've died and gone to heaven.

Now, Grout Daddy owns a grout business so it's not easy to keep nails clean and reasonably long. I appreciate a man that takes the extra time every day to make sure to keep his hands and nails clean and smooth for the sole purpose of giving me my nightly scratch down (I'm sure there are other perks but they don't directly benefit me so I don't know about them). Thank you, Baby, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: