Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Converted

I've never been against the kid play places like Monkey Joe's and KangaZoom but I never really cared enough about them to go to one. With my mom visiting for a few days and the endless rain she brought with her, we decided to give one a try. We've both heard my big sister rave about places like this and Carley, my little sister works in one, so we knew it couldn't be bad.

Super LOVED it. He loved it so much that my mom gave him an early birthday present and the next 10 visits are on her. I can't wait to take him back. He loves balls and they have an abundance of them in all kinds of sizes. He loves to bounce and jump and he realized it could do both without a lot of effort or any pain if he fell.






I have to say that I loved it too. Who knew that putting on a pair of socks and running around could be so fun after the age of 10? I think I'm going to enjoy going back so often and I'm interested to see if Danny can participate with us. With him being as big as he is, I doubt he'd fit in most of the inflatables but I'm pretty sure he could make it down one of the gigantic slides they have. On the subject of the slides, they are so cool! Hunter had no fear as he climbed up them and I didn't have to help because falling wouldn't hurt but he was flawless the 3-4 times he did it himself.

I'm excited to say that we'll be going back soon and often. I think I'm even going to cancel my gym membership so the budget doesn't have to change. I don't go anymore anyway and this form of cardio is much more fun.

1 comment:

simplyso said...

I'm so glad Super likes the bouncy place!! At least he can't get too hurt when he runs into the walls!