Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh, the Surprises

I have a fun filled weekend ahead of me. Saturday I have a showing which takes a big chunk of time away from my family but you have to do what you have to do, at least Sunday is for us. However, if I need a chuckle, I can just recall our adventure today. Let me preface this with the knowledge that Super loves bottles of all kinds and I let him play with the ones that won't make a mess. So, I was making us hot dogs for lunch. As I shook up the mustard bottle I heard a strange little *clunk, clunk* noise. I open it up to find a pen in the mustard. How he managed to get it in there, I have no idea but I had to laugh as I fished it out. I can only imagine what he was thinking at the time it happened. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to put that bottle on the high shelf now that he's so interested in mixing things.

No comments: