Monday, February 16, 2009

The Daily Grind

I hate being caught in situations like this one. Life is smooth sailing and slightly mundane but now I have nothing to write about. I can't have a blog every day about how much my son talks or sings. My job is wonderful but I care for a small child and aside from poopy diapers and recent developments of a child that isn't mine, there isn't much to say there either. I'm doing a minor kitchen remodel where I live and I'm really excited to paint soon and get the new refrigerator in. I have an open house coming up on the 1st and hopefully it'll be as warm as the forecast says. I've been really lucky to have the friends I do. I have playdates almost every day and Super loves seeing his friends. I love that he's finally picking up names and uses them often. When he came to visit me at work a few days ago he walked into the house and asked "Where baby?... Baby!" Every day when I come home, he asks for "Bye byes" and starts putting on his shoes, regardless of the fact that he isn't wearing pants or socks. He'll grab my hand and drag me to the door asking for Chase, Katie and William. Poopy diapers are now called "ickys" and balloons are "mets" or "moons" (even though he does know the real moon by the same name). Agh, I'll just have to write more at a later time.

No comments: