Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where is the Fork?

After our heart stopping experience on the highway, Super and I joined a good friend of mine for dinner. We had yummy orange chicken and rice with ice cream for dessert (which is something Super normally doesn't get so he was shocked by the coldness of it and made the most hilarious face before diving back into the sticky goodness).

Anyway, so after dinner we were cleaning up while the boys played. They are jumping around from their sugar rush, being loud and acting like normal 2 year olds. After getting all the dishes together, Rachael starts looking around because she can't find Hunters eating utensils. We both searched the table, under the chairs, everywhere. Finally I called Super over to me and started to pat him down. Sure enough, the fork was down his shirt, stuck in the onesie he was wearing underneath his clothes. It took some fight to get it away from him but his mother prevailed. Along with the fork I found a good number of stickers and something plastic that I couldn't identify. Does this mean he sees me tuck items into my bra and is now duplicating that? It's enough to make me rethink where I put my chapstick when we go outside and I don't have pockets in my pants. The last thing I want is a sharp eating tool impaling my spunky little man so maybe I need to straighten up.

No comments: