Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Superman

I was browsing through some of my videos today and realized that I didn't share this with anyone! We went shopping with MIL Sue and she picked this out for him. The shorts were way too big but the top fit pretty good. He began running around the apartment like he was super powerful and using a duster rod to defend the earth.

In other news, he has expanded his vocabulary quite a bit in the last few weeks and you can tell he's always making an effort to sound out words or at least get the right tone. The newest words are outside and shoes. He's trying his best the sing the ABC's with me and since he's really shy, there can be NO ONE around him besides me. He made a few quiet peeps at the grocery store until someone looked at him. I know he'll grow out of it but clingy doesn't look good on anybody.

For now, I'm going to let him save the world, starting with my living room and enjoy watching his imagination grow as fast as he is.

2 comments:

simplyso said...

He is a doll. And he's not JUST a Super Destroyer now. I like him as Superman!

pennylutz said...

He's so cute! I love the cape. I still think of him as such a baby, but he's growing up so fast.