Friday, April 4, 2008

Introducing Some Key Players

My Big Sis is one of the cutest people I've ever met. She has two children that I adore and I'm so lucky that I can call her everyday (and I do), chat with her about anything and listen to her kids grow up. Tiny Tot is 2 and oh so sassy. He was able to wish Grout Hubby a Happy Birthday (sort of) over the phone and I'm so proud. I call him Tiny Tot as a joke because he was 2 on Christmas and is 10 months older than SuperDestroyer. However, SuperDestroyer outweighs him with 3-4lbs of chunk and they are eye to eye. It's so cute to see the two of them run around together. Tiny Tot is quick and very smart and you can see that little brain going at full speed, SuperDestroyer is more lumbering around and I can almost hear his thoughts of "Ok Tiny, we'll do what you want.... what? Food? Gotta go!"




Which I'm sure means he'll have more in common with BubbleBooty, my lovely niece of 8 months. This girls got some junk in her trunk! I'm not making fun of her, who doesn't love a big wagon on a baby girl? She loves her food and demands it, otherwise the shriek comes out full throddle. Big Sis, I applaud you, I hope to be half as patient when my time comes. How could anyone resist that adorable face? She has her mothers face, straight down to the dimples.







I love hearing her giggle and scream though. Makes me happy that we'll be adding to our family in the near future. I haven't seen her in a few months so I'm looking forward to our family get-together in May for my mothers birthday. I hope she still snuggly like she was back then, I just hope Super doesn't have an aneurysm trying to get her out of my lap and him in.


Big Sis started a blog! I'm so happy! Check her out!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love more blogs to read!