Monday, April 14, 2008

We Can See You!

Whoo hoo! The Cheeseball clan got a webcam! I know that technologically we're still a few years behind but I'm so happy that we can see people now! For those of you that don't know us personally, my extended family lives in DC and Florida and we see them a few times a year. Grout Daddy's father lives all the way out in New Zealand and I've only met him once, the week we got married back in 2006 (I was 4 months preggo then so South Pacific Grandpa's never met Super). Until now, my family would wait anxiously for the few vacations we go on to see how much Super has grown and to chuckle because Tiny Tot can't come close to the chunkage that he has. Now, I can't wait to hear the music play through my computer that tells me my Big Sis is calling.



I don't know much about how all of this works but we're on the Skype network if anyone is interested in giving me a ring. Super is really into watching people on the screen and was so excited today when we made a call to MassageMama. If I could just figure out how to make a conference call so everyone can see everyone, we're all set!

No comments: