Thursday, April 3, 2008

So Sad

We were looking at SuperDestroyers hair and we both realized that it's time for him to get his first haircut. I'm going to cry so hard. I don't know what the big deal about it is to me but I'm dreading losing some of those long locks. However, summer is approaching and it wouldn't be very kind of me to stick my poor toddler with a curtain of hair that will make him hot and get all sticky. This child has been given compliments from day one on his awesome head of hair. Yes, I'm bragging but it's true. So, what do I have done? I've seen some horrible haircuts on little kids. Right now he's got the feathery Emo look and I love it.




I'm worried that because he hair is so light, when it gets cut, it's going to stick straight up like it did when he was an infant. I can't shave or buzz it either. I'd probably tear up looking at him until it grew back. Big Sis is already poking at me a bit because he's often mistaken for a girl. I also have no idea where to take him to get this done. Little Man thrashes around in a shopping cart basket because he doesn't like being strapped to anything.

I'll probably put it off for a few more weeks/months. Can little boys look masculine with a ponytail?

No comments: